We are looking for a self-motivated QA Engineer that wants to be part of a professional team here in Cluj- Napoca or remote. Our partner is one of the biggest players in the German retail industry, with over 4000 supermarkets in Germany.
You will be part of a cross functional agile team, together with developers, testers, scrum master, product owner.
Requirements resulting in user stories will be the key information point for developing new Test cases.
As a technical engineer, you will take responsibility for automation, both strategical and planning, as well as implementation.
You plan the test execution, evaluate the test results and document deviations.
Test artefacts, test reports, test cases and automation framework maintenance will be under your professional care.
Our ideal team member will:
- Have fun analyzing software and solving problems;
- Be a leading example in what quality practices are concerned;
- Have relevant experience in any of the automation tools: Microfocus UFT, UI-Path, Tricentis Tosca;
- Approach your colleagues openly and persistently stick to the open points;
- PLUS: have a well-known QA engineer certification such as ISTQB;
- Experience working in SAP;
- Fluent in German
What we offer:
- Professional training in a dynamic market with high growth potential as well as a diversified position;
- Working in mixed German/Romanian teams on equal terms;
- Very high personal development opportunity;
- High standard equipment;
- Pleasant working environment with helpful colleagues and a lot of space to be successful with us;
- Team building and social activities;
- Weekly massage;
- Central location for our Office building;
- Other benefits will be gladly discussed during the interview;