We are looking for a self-motivated Data steward that wants to be part of a professional team here in Cluj Napoca. Our partner is a global major player in dental industry.
- Be responsible to review and validate the Master Data creation or maintenance request from the business.
- Point of Contact (POC) regarding any data issues the business may have.
- Ability to determine best ways to improve the quality of existing data and ensure that those guidelines are carried through to new data as well.
- Ability to define data governance policies and educate all the necessary stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple departments; especially with IT, supporting the development and implementation of changes, including new data sources.
- Very strong analytical skills, both with a mind to the business side and more technical IT info.
- Ensuring data policies and procedures are followed upon data creation and enforce data quality on the object you’re responsible.
- Extensive data management experience, including in-depth knowledge of data modeling, data integration and data configuration.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar function, mainly in “Logistics, PP & QM” modules
- Knowledge from the pharmaceutical environment is an advantage
- Experience across SAP (WS data) and across the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience of working in demanding and challenging environments
- Ideally some experience of the project life cycle
- Highly organized and with an eye for detail
- Happy to travel frequently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to our company
- Professional training in a dynamic market with high growth potential as well as a diversified position
- A pleasant working environment with helpful colleagues and a lot of space to be successful with us
- Taking part in team buildings and social activities
- Weekly massage
- High standard equipment
- Central location for our Office building
- Other benefits will be discussed during the interview