We are looking for a self-motivated Data producer that wants to be part of a professional team here in Cluj Napoca. Our partner is a global major player in dental industry.
- Be responsible to create, modify or delete master data within a specific domain (e.g. Accounting, Sales, etc.) in accordance with data standards and policies, after the review / validation of the Data Steward.
- Be responsible to review and validate the Master Data creation or maintenance request from the business.
- Globally align on data integrity and usage
- Ability educate the necessary stakeholders on policies and procedures.
- Advising the Data Stewards on Master Data Policies, standards and procedures from a day to day practical point of view
- Good analytical skills, both with a mind to the business side and more technical IT info.
- Ensuring data policies and procedures are followed upon data creation and enforce data quality on the object you’re responsible.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar function, mainly in “WORKSTREAM” module(s)
- Experience across the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ideally some experience in SAP systems, especially on Master Data domain.
- Experience of working in demanding and challenging environments
- Highly organized and with an eye for detail
- Low travelling involved but if required be able to do so
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to our company
- Professional training in a dynamic market with high growth potential as well as a diversified position
- A pleasant working environment with helpful colleagues and a lot of space to be successful with us
- Taking part in team buildings and social activities
- Weekly massage
- High standard equipment
- Central location for our Office building
- Other benefits will be discussed during the interview