We are looking for a self-motivated Java developer that wants be part of a professional team here in Cluj Napoca. P4B’s business logic is based on the ‘’Joint Venture’’ scheme.
- You will responsible with implementing, testing and writing documentation according with the client’s requirements
- You have to be willing to participate in further improvement and optimization of existent code base.
- Design and implementation of new applications and functionalities based on direct communication with the business analyst.
- You will work as a team member but you will also take ownership of different systems and application.
- You will need to support the implemented applications from development phase to production and occasionally need to travel on client site (Germany) to participate in the necessary meetings.
Skills and Qualifications
- Java Core (preferably Java8), JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA
- XML (XML Schema, XPath, XQuery, XSLT)
- JUnit, Mockito
- Hibernate and Spring Framework
- GIT (Subversion) and Maven
- Design Patterns
- JEE Patterns
Good to have Skills:
- Java Servlets and JSP
- Vaadin Framework
- Apache Camel
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment
- MySQL or NoSQL databases
What we offer
Professional training in a dynamic market with high growth potential as well as a diversified position
- Personal development opportunity
- High standard equipment
- Pleasant working environment with helpful colleagues and a lot of space to be successful with us
- Team buildings and social activities
- Weekly massage
- Central location for our Office building
- Other benefits will be gladly discussed during the interview